HOMOSEXUAL
COMPLICATED
Kind
Gullible
6 posts
REN // Offline
Plants are the universal bringer of peace, harmony, and happiness

YOU'RE TG4M BUT I WANT YOU ANYWAY.
Riri looked at his phone screen again and checked the time. 5:48pm. He was getting picked up at 6 by a few “friends” to go to some popular bar to hang out. He was worried about being in a bar since he still wasn’t 21, and because he didn't fully trust the five guys he was going with, but any friends was better than being alone.

Riri double checked his outfit in the mirror and cocked his head to the side, ‘Is this the kind of thing people wear out?’ He let out a sigh and heard his phone ding with the notification of a message. Jumping a bit from surprise, Riri grabbed his phone. One New Message: Derek - “Here.” Riri typed out ‘ok’ quickly before turning off his lights while grabbing his keys and wallet. He walked out the front door to see Derek and Brent standing on the porch. They both grinned when they saw Riri and he couldn’t help but smile too. They each threw a heavy arm over Riri’s shoulders and pulled him towards the car. He was shuffled into the backseat of the track with two other people and all six of them leave.

They parked about two blocks away from the bar and walked the rest of the way, Riri’s walk a bit hindered by the weight of Brent hanging onto his shoulders as he yanked him along. The hostess nodded at them when they walked in, not seeing Riri in between the five tall men in their group. They moved through the crowd to a booth in the back and they sat Riri in the corner, surrounding him while they spoke loudly.

Two guys stood to get drinks and left before Riri could object to anything with booze in it. His ears were ringing from the music and he winced from the yelling right next to his ear. The guys returned and passed out drinks, sliding a glass of beer towards Riri, but he shook his head and didn’t take it. They all began harassing him and eventually Riri gave in out of fear that they would leave, quickly gulping down the drink and forcing a smile. They hoot and holler and continue to put more drinks in front of him, the group slowly thinning out to talk to other people or dance and congregate.

Riri slowly sipped his drink, his mind a foggy mess as he sat alone for a while before realizing that no one from his group of so called “friends” was there anymore. D-did they leave me??? He thought sadly as he started to panic.

LETO
PMEmail
^
ACE EVERHART
 Posted: May 13 2018, 12:54 AM
thirty-one years
bar owner
bisexual
complicated
outgoing
aggressive
8 posts
Zen // Offline
"i

PMEmail
^
FLORIAN NICOLETTE
 Posted: May 13 2018, 12:58 AM
TWENTY years
CLOTHING DESIGNER
HOMOSEXUAL
COMPLICATED
Kind
Gullible
6 posts
REN // Offline

Riri raised his eyes from their position staring at the table top to keep from getting dizzy. He frowned, “Immmmm n-not a kid-dd,” He drunkenly slurred out at the tall man while squinting his eyes to try and make out what he looked like.

“Waitt, cab?? Whyy acab?” Riri questioned as he staref at the man. He pulled out his phone and raised it to within an inch of his face, ‘Ohhhh, itsss l-latte’ He thought to himself before turning his phone back off and putting it back into his pocket. Riri forget that the man was standing next to him and moved his hand towards the half empty glass on the table, suddenly very thirsty.

LETO
PMEmail
^
ACE EVERHART
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:00 AM
thirty-one years
bar owner
bisexual
complicated
outgoing
aggressive
8 posts
Zen // Offline
"i

PMEmail
^
FLORIAN NICOLETTE
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:02 AM
TWENTY years
CLOTHING DESIGNER
HOMOSEXUAL
COMPLICATED
Kind
Gullible
6 posts
REN // Offline

Riri stared at the man and shook his head side to side too quickly, “I-i hahave no idea,” He slurred out before resting his head in his hands and leaning down over the table top. Riri let out a small groan and closed his eyes against the spinning world around him.

LETO

PMEmail
^
ACE EVERHART
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:04 AM
thirty-one years
bar owner
bisexual
complicated
outgoing
aggressive
8 posts
Zen // Offline
"i

PMEmail
^
FLORIAN NICOLETTE
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:07 AM
TWENTY years
CLOTHING DESIGNER
HOMOSEXUAL
COMPLICATED
Kind
Gullible
6 posts
REN // Offline

Riri finally looked back up and his eyes widen to the size of saucers at the man’s words. Panic seeped into his veins and he attempted to stagger to his feet and past the man, stumbling miserably, “Ic-can justt wwalk hommee,” He muttered out rapidly as he nearly fell down in his haste to get away from the man’s extended reach.

Riri faced them and made a sad and desperate attempt to walk backwards slowly while staring at him to watch his movements, all the while losing his balance, his eyes widening even more and his mouth gaping open as he started to fall backwards.

LETO

PMEmail
^
ACE EVERHART
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:08 AM
thirty-one years
bar owner
bisexual
complicated
outgoing
aggressive
8 posts
Zen // Offline
"i

PMEmail
^
FLORIAN NICOLETTE
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:10 AM
TWENTY years
CLOTHING DESIGNER
HOMOSEXUAL
COMPLICATED
Kind
Gullible
6 posts
REN // Offline

The fear and panic mixed with the substantial amount of alcohol in Riri’s system kicked in and the world started to darken around him, the last thing he saw was the attractive face of a man holding him up. The world then faded to black and his body went limp as he passed out.

LETO

PMEmail
^
ACE EVERHART
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:12 AM
thirty-one years
bar owner
bisexual
complicated
outgoing
aggressive
8 posts
Zen // Offline
"i

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by merc of caution + wecode

custom forum structure by black